Macro - Lunch

I'm ill this week and it's boring. I'm reading and hear audio-books. If I feel good I spend time into Cinema4D and Photoshop. You can see my current work in my sketchbook. I have no desire to make photos. But I remember that I have in my G+ Macro-Album pictures I didn't shared on my blog. So here I will show you this little spider I caught with my camera as she was at lunch. Spiders are really interesting as macro motives. The eyes are mystic and the many hairs are fantastic. So I'm looking forward to make a lot of interesting spider photos this year. Also the reactions of some women's are wonderful, some scream if they see one. And then in this size.
Ich bin Krank die Woche und mir ist langweilig, Ich lese und höre Hörbuch. Wenn ich mich zu sehr langweile und hoch komme spiele ich in Cinema4D und Photoshop. Mein aktuelles Projekt könnt ihr im Sketchbook sehen. Ich habe momentan keine Lust Fotos zu machen. Aber ich erinnerte mich daran noch Bilder in meinem G+ Macro-Album zu haben, welche ich hier noch nicht gezeigt habe. Wie diese wunderschöne Spinne die ich beim Mittag erwischt habe. Spinnen sind für mich mit die interessantesten Makro Motive. Die Augen sind wirklich mystisch und die vielen kleinen Haare auf gespenstischen Körper sind fantastisch. So hoffe ich das ich dieses Jahr noch einige interessante Spinnen Portraits machen kann. Auch die Reaktion so manch einer Frau auf die kleinen Tiere ist wirklich wundervoll. Es gibt sogar Frauen die schreien, wenn sie so manch Spinnen Exemplar erblicken und dann noch in dieser Größe.

Call for participation on my current project "Different Results"
I got some pictures already but I hope there will be some more.
Join the project and of course, if you have a picture to edit. Send it to me.

Kommentare