Lightning

It's time for me to say good bye.
I want to kill my windows on my computer. Why?
Windows are the devil! No, but I think my computer is going with every update slower and slower.
The only thing I do with my computer are processing pictures and show these pictures on the internet.
The only software I use are some programs to edit images.
So I think the better way for me are Linux/Ubuntu.
But I have a very big problem. I use Photoshop and Lightroom as my favorite software 
and without windows I have to try other software.
Are Gimp and Darktable a solution for me?
I don't know but I will try it.
Perhaps it will works and I will be happy and if I have to much problems
I install windows again. But then I know that Linux is not my software.
So I hope my next Blogpost I write with another faster software.

To this step, I think the picture from a plasma globe are the best way to say welcome to the future.
A really wonderful toy. I love it to play with the flashes. 
Love to touch the globe and relax when I see how the light goes their way.
Nikola Tesla was a genius!
Es ist Zeit mich von meinem Windows zu verabschieden. Einfach keinen Bock mehr auf 
den schleppenden Verlangsamungsprozess bei jedem Update.
Und da ich eh nur Bildbearbeitung und Internet am PC mache,
 werde ich nun mal Linux/Ubuntu ausprobieren.
Ob das so funktioniert wie ich will wird sich zeigen. Ein großes Problem wird 
die Software darstellen, da ich eigentlich alles mit Lightroom und Photoshop mache, sowie ein 
paar anderer PlugIns und Bearbeitungsprogramme.
Aber schauen wir mal, vielleicht komm ich ja mit Gimp und Darktable zurecht. Wer weiß?
Wenn nicht kann ich ja Windows wieder drauf machen.

Passend zu meinem Problem habe ich Bilder von einer Plasmakugel machen können. 
Ja ein Softwarewechsel ist ja auch schon ein wenig Science Fiction.
Jedenfalls für mich.
Ich liebe diese Lichtspiele. Eine wirklich entspannende Wirkung diese kleinen Blitze.
Wie sie ihre Wege bahnen wenn man die Kugel mit den Fingern berührt.
Nikola Tesla war ein Genie!
 


Kommentare