Thuringia

So after long time some new pictures from me.
Why I didn't write in the last days?
I talked to you that I change my Computer software from Windows to Ubuntu.
Ubuntu works well, but it's not the right for me, because I can't work with the 
image processing software like GIMP.
It's not a solution for me, so I changed back to Windows.

But now to the pictures...
Here are some landscape pictures from the Thuringian forest.
Nice place with a nice view. It was not allowed to climb up the hunter seat, but we did it.
A good place to make pictures with a wonderful view into the forest and also down.
We had luck with the weather. There were only few hours with a little bit sunshine.
And at all I love landscape pictures with dramatic clouds.
It's much better than a boring blue sky.
Such sky are also wonderful for black and white processing.
So nach langer Zeit mal wieder Bilder.
Warum hat das jetzt so lange gedauert? Tja, ich habe ja geschrieben von 
meinem Versuch wegzukommen von Windows. Was soll ich sagen?
Hat nicht geklappt. Ubuntu ist ja ganz net, aber die Bildbearbeitungssoftware ist nun wirklich
nicht das Gelbe vom Ei. So habe ich nun Windows wieder drauf. Blöd aber ist so.

Egal, kommen wir zu den Bildern. Hier ein paar schöne Landschaftsaufnahmen vom
Thüringer Wald. Ein schöner Ort mit einer sehr schönen Aussicht. 
Zum Glück hat auch noch das Wetter mitgespielt und hat uns einen schönen 
dramatischen Himmel gegeben. Ich mag so bewölkte Himmel immer lieber als einfach nur
blaue langweilige schönwetter Himmel.
So steckt viel mehr Dramatik und Dynamik im Bild. Dann ist auch Schwarz Weiß ein
guter Weg seine Bilder zu präsentieren wie ich finde.
 Here you have both examples for good landscape pictures.
It is always better if you have a motive in front of the landscape. 
So the eye of the viewer is drawn into the picture.
 Up over it, my wife sit on the hunter seat and enjoy the view and below I photographed 
her from the seat.

And such pictures are really seldom. We changed the kids against a dog and enjoy a 
walk through the forest without the kids.
First time for years and it was a new experience.
Here I'm with the dog, her name is Lexa.


Kommentare